What is some the gear sodapoppin uses for his stream setup?
This is part of his current setup from what we know. He also has upgraded his stream to use a DSLR camera this last year. Sodapoppin said that it cost him around 3k for the camera setup if not more. The quality of his closet setup is working out great this last year into 2018.
(We can only hope his setup survived his recent house fire. Thankfully he had plenty of backup closets haha)
- CPU: Intel Boxed Core i7-6950X
- Monitor: ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278QR 27″ 2560×1440 1ms 165Hz G-SYNC Eye Care Gaming Monitor with DP and HDMI ports (He also runs 2-3 monitors)
- Keyboard: CORSAIR K70 LUX RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – USB Passthrough & Media Controls – Fastest & Linear – Cherry MX Speed – RGB LED Backlit
- Mouse: Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB MMO 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor 12 Programmable Side Buttons Gaming Mouse – Black
- GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX Graphics Card (STRIX-GTX1080-A8G-GAMING)
- DSLR Camera: We found a few packages that are a good start for completing the setup to something similar to his Here
If you want to check out his setup live make sure to follow his channel and watch! https://www.twitch.tv/sodapoppin
(Some items may be out of date over time for his setup or may not be exact model specs. We do our best to get it as close as possible or a slight upgrade to what he has if its not available)